Book a course
To book a course, please click on the required course date in the calendar and fill out the automated booking form fully and press send.
We will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your interest and provide further details to complete your booking and secure your place on your chosen course.
If you are eligible for funding, we will ensure the funding application is made and confirmed for you before attendance.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
We have had to introduce the following booking and cancellation policy for all our courses in order to protect and maintain the viability of being able to maintain an Approved Training Provider for you all in this area. We have to operate under rules and conditions set down by Seafish and as such must maintain the standards required, along with being able to maintain the financial investment that we must put in to being able to lay on and provide these courses for you all. As such the following will apply.
- Course invoices will be sent out (via e-mail as a preference) as soon as you confirm your booking request.
- Your place on a course will not be fully guaranteed until full payment for the course has been received.
- If you are funded for a course your place will not be guaranteed until we have confirmation from Seafish that you are eligible for funding (this can take a couple of working days).
- Cancellations within 10 days of the course will only receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations within 3 days of the course will receive no refund.
- Failure to attend / no show will receive no refund and funded attendees will be invoiced appropriately for the course.
- All cancellations must be in writing/e-mail (postal letters valid from date of receipt).
To be eligible for funding you must have completed all your mandatory training (with records held by Seafish) and if refreshing a course, it must be at least three years since you last attended the course. For non-mandatory skippers’ ticket courses, you must have completed all your mandatory training (with records held by Seafish). We will submit an application for funding to Seafish to gain approval to provide a funded place for you before attendance.